I am so content with life right now. I have always been looking forward to the future and dreaming about what is next to come, but I have to say I am so happy with my life right now. I absolutely LOVE having a two year old, and I know I will always look back and say this preschool age is my favorite. I have always loved pre-schoolers, and I knew that wouldn't change with my own children. I love how full of energy and life they are, how sassy they can be, how independent they are becoming, and how they think everything is theirs. They say exactly what adults think, but have learned not to say, and they live life to the fullest. They see life in its purest form, and I wish we all could find happiness in such simple things. Young children constantly remind me to thank God for the most simple of blessings! I feel so blessed that I have gone into my new job venture, and have been able to be at home with Mary Scott at least 2 days a week. Even though I really miss being in the classroom even more than I would have imagined, I feel like I get to teach at home and have found some other outlets. I have started to work with our preschoolers at church on Wednesday nights, and that has been quite the adventure. Trying to calm and get seven or more 2,3, and 4 year olds to focus and listen when it is 6:30 at night can be quite the challenge! But, I feel so blessed to get to teach these children about the Lord and to watch them grow in their relationship with Christ. I am also loving getting to form relationships with some new mom friends and their children, and am just so content with life right now! It is so much fun to watch Mary Scott and her "friends" learn to play and interact with one another.
No matter how many times we ride this train it is so exciting every time!
First time she has shown any interest in the statues, and this time we had to climb on ALL of them.
This was right before she pulled her dress over her head, and thought it was hilarious! I will get the last laugh when I use that picture in her rehearsal dinner video!
LOVE watching these two grow as friends! They are quickly learning how to be "friends"
Mary Scott's newest love Hayden. I was am so amazed how gentle and loving she is. It is amazing how the "motherly instinct" kicks in at such a young age
Another one of Mary Scott's friends. This girl cracks me up all the time. she is one of the funniest kids with SO much personality. You can kind of see Hannah, who is so kind to Mary Scott even thought she doesn't really get how to play yet. These girls will all be good friends before too long. We had 9 kids and 4 mommas at our house to watch a movie on our big screen on election day, which was so much fun. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of all of the kids sitting and waching and eating popcorn. It was so cute! It only lasted about 15 minutes, but I was still impressed. It was so much fun, and I am so blessed to know some good Christian moms who I can share and learn with.

No comments:
Post a Comment