We also went to member's night at the zoo. We have passes fore the zoo, and they open it up once a month during the summer and offer free carousel and train rides and some special activities. They had the elephants out, which was really cool and really smelly! We went and met up with Katie and her little girl Hannah, and the girls had so much fun!
How cute is this Carolina Fan! The rare "cheese" picture, we usually run away from the camera now.
Sweet big girl Hannah!
Mary Scott and Daddy!
We have also had Vacation Bible School, which was a lot of fun. I have been trying to do some fun things with Mary Scott around the house, and have tons of ideas from books and things I have brought home from school. We made some brownies for a 4th of July cookout, which Mary Scott loved!
Yes, I let her lick the spoon. What is a childhood without getting to lick the spoon?
We also have been doing a lot of crafts, and I let Mary Scott paint one day last week on butcher paper. You can see she really enjoyed it, and got it all over her! I am looking forward to more projects soon.
Serious painter-painting with 2 hands
Showing Mommy the paint on her arms and legs
I have so loved being at home with Mary Scott, and I am so glad of the decision I made, and that we are blessed so that I can stay home. Now, if I could just get as motivated to clean the house!






Heyy it's Jodi. :) I'm "officially" following lol your blog is so cute i love reading your stories of Mary Scott I can't believe how big she is getting!
ReplyDelete