Sunday, February 5, 2012

Visit from Meme, Nana, and Popa

I had soccer try-outs this past week, and so Mary Scott was lucky enough to get a visit from her Meme, Nana, and Popa so she didn't have to stay all day at daycare.  My mom, Meme, came Monday and Tuesday and then Kevin's parents, Nana and Popa, came Thursday and Friday.  We are so lucky to have such supportive parents who are close enough to be able to fill in when we need them to.  I was so glad Mary Scott only had to go to daycare for a long day on Wednesday, and it was a good thing because she very distraught when Kevin picked her up.  I guess she is used to being the first child to leave and most of them had left by the time Kevin got there, and then she wasn't use to him picking her up.  Mary Scott loves her grandparents and we are so blessed to have them!!


If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you".          - Winnie the Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment